Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Selling a PM Lissie, made in Germany

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I recently bought a PM Germany Lissie from another board member, and when she got here, I realized that she is really quite similar to the one I already have, so I have decided to sell her. She will come with her shift, socks, and shoes. I don't think they are her original ones though, because the shoes have stickers on the bottoms that say "made in China for American Girl." She is a pretty doll, and I hope someone here can give her a good home. I may list her on ebay if she doesn't sell here. I don't have an ebay account yet, so I can't give you a name to check feedback, but I have sold items here on the board before, and I have never had any complaints. Here is the album I made. I hope you like her!


    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2106232348

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    She is very pretty--She has that perfectly beautiful Lissie hair that is my favorite kind.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    anyone? *bump*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •